[Group Buy] Atlas 65 V2 Frost Navy
**Group Buy date: April 30th**
The Atlas 65 V2 is and upgraded version of the original Atlas 65 and a spinoff of the original Alice layout that uses gasket mounted switchplates with flexcuts for additional typing flexibility. The board has the option of kailh hotswap sockets or a solder pcb. The keyboard will come with a pre-flashed and supported by Via.
NOTE: Limit 1 Per Order. Orders with more than one Atlas 65 will be cancelled.
- Atlas 65 PCB
- Kailh hotswap switch mounting
- Titanium CNC Screws
- Sandblasted Stainless Steel Switchplate with flexcuts
- Sandblasted Stainless Steel Riser
- ATMEGA32-U4 Microprocessor
- Center mounted USB-C
- Via configurator supported and powered by QMK
- 16.97mm front height & 23.21mm rear height
- Laser cut acrylic case
- Optional sandblasted stainless steel risers
- Weight: 4.24 lbs built/ 1.92 kgs
**The keyboards are set to be shipped out within 3-5 months of closing the official Group Buy.**
Please note that this is a Group Buy. This means that delivery times are an estimate, and are subject to production and fulfillment delays. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to everything above, and will be charged immediately for this item.
For staying up to date on this item, or future product releases please refer to our updates via our Discord.